Put your money to work with an Everbank account. First time account holders can get a 6-month bonus rate of 1.25% with the EverBank® Yield Pledge® Checking Account. The 1.25% APY rate is fixed for the first six months of new account holders. While Everbank does want to see a credit score of at least 660, they do not run a Chexsystems report.
The minimum opening balance for the EverBank® Yield Pledge® Checking Account is $1,500 but you do not have to maintain the $1,500 balance once your account is opened. You will earn the 1.25% interest no matter what your balance once your account is opened.
Everbank offers a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with the EverBank® Yield Pledge® Checking Account after 3-months, they will send you a check for $50 to show how much they appreciate you giving them a try.
Highlights of the EverBank® Yield Pledge® Checking Account
- Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
- No Minimum balance to Earn Interest
- No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Check Deposits
- EverBank will reimburse all US ATM fees when you keep an average $5,000 daily balance each month
- Overdraft Protection Available
- Optional Online Bill Pay Available
- Account covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000