The resource page connects you with our affiliate products that have proven helpful to consumers’ financial needs. These products are smart choices and offer some of the most competitive products in today’s marketplace.
We connect you with pre-screened products in several categories such as credit cards for rebuilding credit, credit reporting offers to aid you in getting your credit scores, debt consolidation, bad credit auto loans, credit repair law firms, mortgage and refinancing products, short-term loans, car insurance comparisons and small business resources.
- The Credit One Bank® Credit Card – Online Credit Score Tracking Included is a great choice for bad credit. Keep an eye on your credit score every month for free.
- The Credit One Bank® Earn More Credit Fast offers consumers with poor credit an opportunity to get a credit line increase when the first six payments are made on time.
- For consumers with fair credit the Credit One Bank® Platinum Card carries the prestige of a Platinum Visa card and comes with great features.
- The Discover it® Card is a great choice for consumers with good credit. It’s a Game Changer. Brand new, Discover it® is out to change the way you think about credit cards.
- Get valuable rewards with the USAA World MasterCard® credit card. Cardholders enjoy great rates and no annual fee. Get 2,500 rewards bonus points credited to your account after your first purchase and choose from cash, gift cards and travel rewards. USAA is for the military. You, a spouse or parent must have an affiliation.
- The OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card is a secured credit card for consumers who need to build or rebuild credit. No credit check is required for approval. There is monthly reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus. Choose your own credit limit from $200 to $3,000 with an FDIC-Insured deposit.
- Personal Loans for credit scores 620 and above. Cash amounts up to $35,000. Secure online application, all credit types welcome. Apply Now!
- Online Personal Loans. Loans up to $5,000. RISE guaranteed low-cost loans have very flexible payment terms and are a cheaper solution than a traditional payday loan. (Rise Credit currently offers loans in the following states: California, Delaware, Idaho, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin.)
- Loans up to $5,000. Go to NetCredit.com for personal loans, perfect credit not required. (Net Credit currently offers loans in the following states: Alabama, Delaware, Idaho, Missouri, New Mexico, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Online Bank Accounts
- Capital One 360 Checking Account You could get $50 when you open a 360 Checking account from Capital One 360. Over 38,000 free ATMs and no overdraft fees.
- Capital One 360 Savings Account The 360 Savings from Capital One offers no fees, no minimums, and no need to change banks.
- Discover Bank High Yield Savings Account Earn over 5X the National Savings Average. Open with a low $500 minimum opening deposit and enjoy no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees.
- Requirements to Refi Are Being Eliminated. Program Provides Streamlined Refinance Process
- Lending Tree. Compare offers from up to 5 Lenders even find out if you qualify for an FHA Mortgage Loan.
- GoFreeCredit – View Your Free Credit Score plus get 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring.
Credit Repair Law Firms
- Lexington Law – Let a Law Firm Remove your Negative Items from your Credit Report!
- Online Debt Relief Banks Forced to Forgive Credit Card Debt. Find Out How Much of Your Debt Can Be Reduced.
- Bad Credit Auto Loan. Get approved for a car loan in seconds. Bad Credit, No Credit, Bankruptcy, all credit situations are OK!
- RoadLoans. Maximum loan amount is $75,000. Dealer Purchase — Vehicles to be financed must be 2005 or newer with fewer than 120,000 miles.
Short Term Personal Loans
- CashNetUSA™ – Get up to $550 Next Business Day!
- First Choice Capital Resources – A fast, secure, and private way to borrow the Cash you need!
Identity Theft Protection
Auto Insurance Quotes
- Dare to Compare Auto Insurance Rates! If you haven’t had a ticket in the last 3 years, you are paying too much for auto insurance. Calculate new payment.
Small Business Resources