- No credit check loans can be difficult to locate but it makes perfect sense to seek no credit check loans when you have shaky credit.
- While credit history is not the only factor used to assess creditworthiness; it is a major component in decision making. That’s why installment loans for bad credit are few and far between..
- Lenders must determine whether you’re a good or bad credit risk. Your credit history provides a financial track record that shows how well you manage monthly payments.
- Here is how to apply for personal loans no credit check — Find lenders that will qualify you with a Soft Credit Pull. It’s possible!.
How to apply for No Credit Check Loans
Reputable lenders exist that will only conduct a soft credit pull. This soft credit pull enables you to ascertain two things:
- If you qualify for the loan.
- Find out what rates they can offer you.
Soft credit pulls have no impact on your credit scores. That means scores won’t be negatively affected, so you don’t have to worry about further damaging your scores.
OppLoans is a direct lender catering to people with bad credit with an aim towards helping customers use credit responsibly. At OppLoans, your entire financial profile will be considered using a soft pull credit inquiry. This includes:
- Proof of regular employment for at least the past two months.
- A traditional bank account in your name with at least 90 days of banking history.
- The use of alternative credit data that provides a complete picture of your ability to repay the loan.
With OppLoans you can qualify for a no credit check loan using alternative credit data to determine creditworthiness.
Why choose OppLoans for a no credit check loan.
OppLoans is an online direct lender that offers borrowers with bad credit personal loans. Borrowers who have been turned down by traditional banks have a better chance of being approved for a loan. OppLoans has a 4.8+ rating on Google and with the Better Business Bureau. Plus, OppLoans reports payment history to all 3 major credit bureaus.
Does OppLoans require a particular credit score.
There is no minimum credit score required for an OppLoan. That means you credit score can be as low as 350 and you still have a chance to get approved for loan. Keep in mind credit scores range from 350 to 850; so OppLoans does not require any particular credit score to qualify. You can have no credit or bad credit.
Why choose OppLoans?
When you need a no credit check loan fast, OppLoans offers a viable alternative to traditional banks as well as payday and title lenders. OppLoans offers:
- Soft credit pulls to determine if you qualify. This means if your credit score is not ideal, you ., making it more difficult to secure loans in the future.
- OppLoans are cheaper, safer, and more responsible than alternative options like payday loans or pawn shops.
- Qualifying for an OppLoan is a simple process. Funds are made available either the same or next day.
Loan Amount: Up to $5,000. Fast personal loans with funds deposited as soon as next business day.
Loan Terms: Up to 36 months. Much more flexible repayment terms. Take up to 3 years to repay the loan. But you can also repay early with no additional fees.
APR Estimated: 99.00 to 199.00% (varies by State). Rates are high but still a better option than payday loans. Plus, if you pay the loan early, you can avoid the high rates and save money. There is no prepayment penalty.
Funding Time: 1 business day. Applications that are approved before 7:30 p.m. EST can be funded as soon as the next business day.
Builds credit history. Making timely payments on your loan could increase your credit score because OppLoans reports to all three major credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
OppLoans eligibility criteria.
OppLoans makes it fairly easy to qualify for a no credit check loan. There are a few requirements you should meet:
- Receive direct deposit into a valid bank account.
- Meet minimum income requirements, which vary between $1,300 and $3,600 per month depending on your state of residence.
- Are at least 18 years old unless you live in Alabama or Nebraska, where the minimum age is 19. Be a permanent resident of the US with a SSN.
Who is the best fit for OppLoans
OppLoans is a lender that best serves people with less than perfect credit that are in need of emergency cash fast. Payday loans have been the traditional option for no credit check loans but they typically have a small-dollar amount limit and are much more expensive than the OppLoans installment loan option.
Because OppLoans installment loans are primarily for people with bad credit, consider these facts when applying:
- The cost of borrowing, expressed as a percentage rate, is higher than traditional banks and some other online lenders. If you can pay your loan off early, you will reduce the amount of interest you’ll have to pay over the life of the loan.
- OppLoans only offers loan amounts up to $5,000.
- You’ll have to complete the application process online as OppLoans doesn’t accept phone or in-person applications.
- To be eligible for an installment loan through OppLoans, you must receive direct deposit. If you live in New Mexico, you’re exempt from this requirement.
How to apply with OppLoans.
If you want to apply for a loan with OppLoans, here is the basic information you’ll need to get started to create an account.
- Full name and address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Proof of employment and income
Alternative to Ways to Build Your Credit Score
If you want to boost your credit score over time, try these credit fix tips and you’ll see an improvement. Having good credit is priceless.
Using high rate loans is a short-term fix when you need fast cash and have bad credit. It’s worth the time to invest in improving your credit scores. These methods and steps are simple, it just takes consistency to reach your credit goals.