As more people get accustomed to online banking, mobile technology must be able to meet expectations.
Wonky, unreliable mobile banking technology can end a banking relationship.
1. OneUnited Bank
OneUnited Bank’s U2 E-Checking Account is for people with a less than perfect banking history and want a second chance. The Online 2nd Chance Checking Account is available to people in all states. To apply you must first enter your name and email address plus choose the “Debit/Checking” option then click the button “Apply Today.”
During the application process you’ll need to choose the “U2 E-Checking (2nd Chance) Account” option plus choose an artful debit card design or just the plain debit card design.
U2 E-Checking Account Details:
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
- Obtain Cash, Surcharge Free at Over 25,000 ATMs Nationwide
- Deposit checks through the mobile app using Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
- Monthly service charge of $12.00 for checking
- Free Bill Pay